Brilliant Awards 2011
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Pitney Bowes their affiliates, resellers, subsidiaries, agents, suppliers, and any employee of the aforementioned parties, immediate family and members of employee’s household are not eligible for this Award. All contestants must verify eligibility to Pitney Bowes or its representative prior to receiving Award. SUBMITTING AN ENTRY TO THIS CONTEST INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING THE RULES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT PITNEY BOWES MAY INSTITUTE IN ITS DISCRETION.
- ENTRY: The contest begins at 8:00 am EST on March 8, 2011 and ends at 12:00 midnight EST on May 1, 2011. Entries received before or after these dates will not be considered. Entries are considered received when accepted by an authorized representative of Pitney Bowes. Contestants may enter by completing the on-line entry form. Each entry must designate in which category the entry is to be considered. All entries must be in English, in a format acceptable under the criteria for each category and must be readable by Pitney Bowes. Individual criteria for each category can be found at http://www.pbbrilliantawards.com/prizes-and-categories/. EACH UNIQUE APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH A SEPARATE ENTRY FORM. YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WIN ONLY ONE PRIZE PACKAGE, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES YOU SUBMIT. PITNEY BOWES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRECTING MISTAKES MADE IN THE ENTRY, EVEN IF YOU NOTIFY PITNEY BOWES OF THE MISTAKE, INCLUDING CONTESTANT’S FAILURE TO CATEGORIZE ENTRY. SUCH ENTRIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. PITNEY BOWES IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST, LATE, STOLEN, DAMAGED, MISDIRECTED, ILLEGIBLE OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES, ENTRIES THAT DO NOT MEET THE MINIMUM CRITERIA FOR THE SELECTED CATEGORY, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF THE ENTRY, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF THE FAILURE. All information provided in the entry will become the property of Pitney Bowes, and will not be returned to you. Pitney Bowes will not acknowledge receipt of your entry and will not contact you unless you are selected as an award recipient. PITNEY BOWES AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL REPRESENTATIONS WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THIS CONTEST, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. PITNEY BOWES AND THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING IN STATUTE, CONTRACT OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) EVEN IF PITNEY BOWES IS ADVISED OF, OR COULD FORESEE THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- AWARD WINNERS: Winning entries will be selected by a panel of Pitney Bowes employees and industry experts with particular knowledge in each category. The winning entry will be selected from all eligible entries submitted for each category based on the individual category criteria found at the official contest website. In the event of a tie in the Brilliant Communication Awardscategory, a winner will be selected by our panel of judges. Winners will be notified of their award by May 15, 2011. The award and other prizes will be given to the winners in each category during the 2011 Pitney Bowes Customer Summit the week of June 6, 2011. Each prizewinner must certify eligibility and prize acceptance by May 21, 2011. Failure to certify acceptance may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Pitney Bowes, in its sole discretion, makes all decisions as to the eligibility of entries. Winners will be posted on http://www.pbbrilliantawards.com after the awards ceremony the week of June 6, 2011.
- PRIZES: There will be three (3) Grand Prizes awarded. The Grand Prize packages includes one $25,000 credit toward a purchase from Pitney Bowes Document Messaging Technologies of new equipment or software, valid for purchases within one year of award, one roundtrip coach class airfare from a major airport near the winner's principal residence (as determined by Pitney Bowes in its sole discretion) valued at up to $750 US maximum in North America (up to $1,500 Europe, and $3,000 Asia Pac), and up to 2 nights’ hotel accommodations (one room) at a hotel (as determined by Pitney Bowes) in Danbury, CT and VIP treatment while at the Customer Summit. There will also be one (1) Innovators Choice Award prize awarded. One winner will be selected from all entries, chosen by the popular votes of peers, industry participants, business associates, co-workers and colleagues. Submit your entry in any of the three primary award categories before May 1, 2011, and if your entry receives the most popular votes, you will win one Apple iPad 16GB WiFi (value $499). one roundtrip coach class airfare from a major airport near the winner's principal residence (as determined by Pitney Bowes in its sole discretion) valued at up to $750 US maximum in North America (up to $1,500 Europe, and $3,000 Asia Pac), and up to 2 nights’ hotel accommodations (one room) at a hotel (as determined by Pitney Bowes) in Danbury, CT and VIP treatment while at the Customer Summit. The award packages do NOT include room service, meals (unless they are served as part of the 2011 Customer Summit), gratuities, alcohol (unless served at 2011 Customer Summit) or other incidentals. Transportation to and from the airport is included. Any additional expenses not included in the prize package are the responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable except to a representative of the winning organization (including team members or other employees). All taxes, surcharges, fees or other expenses related to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may waive the right to receive any prize. No cash or other substitutions are allowed except at the sole discretion of Pitney Bowes, including the substitution of any prize with an alternate prize of equal or greater value. Certain travel restrictions and conditions may apply. Failure of winner to claim prizes awarded may result in disqualification and selection of another winner. Winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Pitney Bowes, its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, agents and representatives from and against any and all loss, injury, damage, claim, expense or cost associated with winners acceptance or use of the prize package or participation in this contest.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All contestants agree to abide by all award rules and conditions of participation, including all decisions made by Pitney Bowes in the administration of this contest, which shall be final and binding on all participants. This contest, including the administration of it and all prizes awarded under it are governed by United States federal law and the laws of the State of Connecticut, USA. This contest is not valid in Puerto Rico and the Province of Quebec, and elsewhere where prohibited by law. Entries received from residents of these geographies will not be considered. Contestants agree, by submitting entries to the contest, to grant to Pitney Bowes the right to use contestant’s name, company of employment and state of residence, along with any other information regarding contestant’s entry in the contest, online, in print, or in any other media as it relates to the contest. Submission of your entry implies acceptance of the contest rules and conditions and constitutes permission for Pitney Bowes or its authorized representatives to use entrants’ names and likenesses, as well as the contents of all entries, for advertising and promotional purposes without having to provide additional compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. Pitney Bowes reserves the right to void any entries suspected of being tampered with, or modify and/or terminate this contest in whole or in part without prior notice. Any attempts to undermine the integrity of the contest via any means, including electronic tampering, will be considered by Pitney Bowes to be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Pitney Bowes will not hesitate to enforce all rights it may have in law or equity (including the seeking of damages) against any individual perpetrating such acts. You agree not to include any personal information, confidential information or other information in your entry that you are not authorized to provide to Pitney Bowes for purposes of this contest. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pitney Bowes, its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, agents and representatives from and against any and all loss, injury, damage, claim, expense or cost associated with such disclosure of information.
- PRIVACY AND USE OF INFORMATION: Residents of some states and countries may be the subject of certain privacy laws specifically pertaining to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. If you reside in a jurisdiction in which these laws apply, by submitting an entry to the contest, you give express consent to Pitney Bowes for the collection, reproduction, use, storage and distribution of any information as it relates to this contest. You may review, amend or delete any information you provide by contacting the contest administrator listed below. All contestants who opt to join the Pitney Bowes mailing list agree to be contacted by Pitney Bowes via email or other method as designated by you.
- Any questions regarding the administration of this contest, or requests to review, amend or delete personal information under section 6 should be directed in writing to:
Pitney Bowes Inc.
37 Executive Drive
Danbury, CT 06810
Attn: Brilliant Communication Awards Contest Administrator
Or by email to: email@example.com
Copyright © 2009–13 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved.