Integration of Postoffice from CodX to P/I OfficeMail solutions
- Submitted by:
- Logistic Mail Factory GmbH
- Submitted on:
- 30 Apr, 2011
- Profitable Communication Award
Logistic-Mail-Factory GmbH is an alternative, private-run postal company in Bavaria, in Southern Germany.
Introduction / Executive Summary
The requirement is to receive the letters electronically from companies instead of physically, to register the letters electronically to CodX Postoffice software as well as print, finish, register and bill them fully automatically. This way the provider optimizes their processes and increases efficiency within the workflow significantly.
- Registering the letters to CodX Postoffice electronically
- Adding sorting information & barcode (UPOC) in address field area
- sorting the documents in the approriate order given by CodX
- address clearing
- fully automated workflow without any manual steps (scanning and sorting)
full integration in the CodX billing solution
- electronical pre-sorting will reduce the physical sorting to a minimum
Logistic-Mail-Factory, CodX Postoffice and Pitney Bowes created an interface which enables LMF to solve the above mentioned business challenges.
- Increased productivity, accuracy and efficiency
- Decreased by 60% production costs by fully automated scanning and sorting
This approach for hybrid mail solutions offers unique market advantages to all alternative postal companies.